I am a university researcher in finance and entrepreneurship, as well as an advocate for children’s financial literacy. The purpose of this blog is to share insights and book reviews. I write non-fiction research as a profession, but my literary passion is for middle-grade and young adult fiction. In my opinion, this is where some of the best work is currently being done.
- The article's list of Sandee's endorsements is only a small sample. twitter.com/SandeeCVUSD/st… 6 months ago
- RT @SandeeCVUSD: Very happy to receive the endorsement of the California School Employees Association (CSEA) Chapter 620. https://t.co/huJK… 6 months ago
- RT @SandeeCVUSD: Teachers are our district's greatest asset. They are the highly trusted front line of education. Read post https://t.co/DZ… 6 months ago
- RT @SandeeCVUSD: Helping students that are at-risk for not graduating is good for both the students and the community. https://t.co/KKkNVyj… 6 months ago
- RT @angelarock: Speaking of good women doing good things.... Go @SandeeCVUSD !! #tovotes #cvusd https://t.co/9DqP96MngZ 7 months ago